We provide engineering and technical advisory services in the field of various renewable energy technologies. We have the capability to deliver at every phase of a project, from the early stages of project initiation, site selection, feasibility and design right through to project management of the construction phase and operation and maintenance. Our multi-disciplinary energy consultants have extensive sustainable energy experience in various international projects.
We help clients create value from renewable energy technologies and businesses by:
Determining a realistic outlook for renewable energy technology performance, markets, competitors, and government roles
- Developing strategies for entering markets, attracting investors or partners, or exiting the business
- Advising on building renewables into the energy mix to meet renewable energy goals and portfolio standards
- Implementing successful renewable energy projects
- Conducting technology and market due diligence
Consulting will help your organization to improve its energy performance, primarily through the analysis of existing systems in place, consulting and the development of plans for improvement. You may require the services of our company for a number of reasons, including gaining external advice and access to our consultants specialized expertise.
As a result of our exposure to and relationships with numerous organizations, our company is also aware of industry best practices, although the transferability of such practices from one organization to another may be limited by the specific nature of situation under consideration.
Consultants of our company may provide:
- Required coaching skills
- Support in implementing technologies, systems and products
- Strategy development
- Operational improvement services (VAV) Systems
We bring our own proprietary methodologies or frameworks to guide the identification of problems, and can serve as the basis for recommendations for more effective or efficient ways of performing energy efficiency related tasks.